A GIRL GOT REWARDED FOR HER GOOD PERFORMANCE IN CLASS.


A girl by Name OFOKE FAITH DEBORAH was rewarded with 500k by her Brother because of her performance in class.
According to her Big Brother Kel Armstrong Amobi, widely known as KAA
he said he was so much supprised when he got the results of the kid Sis from CSMT STAFF SECONDARY SCHOOL ABAKALIKI, the first , second and third term results.
“The girl really did well“ Mr. Principal said.



LEARN CONTENT CREATING WITH    WISDOM BUCHI.
FAITH DEBORAH was born in the year 2008 at Izzi Local government of Ebonyi state and was raised by her Brother KAA
Faith is just a brilliant Girl..

@KAA wrote on his Facebook page 

“You see that little princess with her infectious smile? She’s so brilliant. 

You need to see her exam results. I was so excited with her consistency that I took them shopping yesterday and squandered over 500k on them. On our way home, I noticed she wasn’t happy. 

When I asked her why, she said she feels like I have spent all my money on her. Oh darling! 😂”

More Loading......

Comments